The real show "Phobos 13"

argentariy

einshtein by the way, you probably don't know or forgot that They don't hold orders for less than 5 minutes?!

Here you have a cell 549( in the blue bar) open at 08:18:42, and closed at 08:19:42.That is, 1 minute into the performance!

In the end, when you decide to withdraw your earnings, you may have problems.

They have rules like this.

Then do not forget to unsubscribe here about the successful withdrawal of money, unless of course you will succeed with trade.

einshtein

Yes... I forgot about this topic... Thanks for reminding me. About that no need to hurry - all right... But what I suffered. You need to paricipate, so everything fell into place. It happens - open position, like a robot, and do not listen trading system...

At the moment, set another trap... But what if you reach your goal for the week?!

einshtein

Welcome once again! So far, that the very sparing, and don't crash my Deposit for the dog to grandma. The third trap came out in profit...

The danger is that exposure of the Deposit 20 points... It's pretty damn small, and damn dangerous, but stunningly profitable... Yet - that would pause, so as at today 3 trap gave a profit, but greed is extremely punishable on the market. Let's see if another lock cast in the market. See...

left To the target of 30 deals

einshtein

Compound interest - around the head, but decreased the distance to the target is essential. On the fingers it looks like this:

- If the usual way to calculate the volume of a (0.2 for every 5 dollars), then each transaction will bring $ 1 and after 5 trades Deposit doubled (5 + 1 + 1 +1 + 1 + 1 = 10$).

- Compound interest is another. That is, we know that the initial 0.2 of 5 bucks. Risk means we can calculate as follows: 5 / 25 = 0.2. Therefore before opening the transaction is not with a five bucks take a bag, but with the current Deposit according to the above formula believe lot (current Deposit / 25 = lot).

For example: the first lot of $ 5 will be 0,2 (5 / 25). The second lot of $ 6 will be 0.24 (6 / 25). Then the Deposit will be 7.2, and lot of the transaction will be 0.28 (7.2 / 25), and the next depot would be 8.60, hence a lot of the fourth transaction to be 0.34 (8.60 / 25), and will bring the fourth lock 1.7 dollars, and the Deposit will be 10.30 bucks. Example: 5 + 1 + 1.2 + 1.4 + 1.7 = 10,3$

As if doubling occurs in 4 transactions, and not 5... It is very important for our type of trading, reduce by 20% the amount of time spent on a knife blade...

1 if the order to work, and will go to minus 20 - 23 points will Stop Out...

argentariy

Yes I realized a long time!

Here you have the last transaction of sell volume of 0.81 !!! You rounded the numbers or what?

einshtein

Well, Yes, the extra 2 digits removed, so in the terminal it is impossible to open positions, a lot 0.8124 (20.31 / 25). Therefore from the Deposit 20.31, the lot amounted to 0.81...

Bothered me in short - I again opened the position. We will continue to work until the market no, I think - this retreat takes place when the market is perfect for our strategy (although not the fact that he's perfect, but nevertheless)...

While writing the castle was closed. goal 29 deals

Your back poses, after regulating time, which was discussed above...

All primacol... today 4 trades, I might want to calm down...

argentariy

Well done!

But I have to remember that greed fraera ruined.

You got so many days to trade.

Or do you want it right in 3 days to SURPRISE everyone?

einshtein

In General the Deposit is safely destroyed. Need to change your tactics, if you want to earn. Next week will replenish the account normally, and will reduce the risk 2 times. As protection, I will put the stop at 50% of the Deposit. Have to catch feet-1 time in doubling, it will go to zero. Let's see how to work out such a scheme...

You will see at the possibilities, but probably will be restock on 30 / $ 50 to start with this same mark, or higher. So it will be more comfortable...

up To 35 trades

Сыроежка

In principle, predictable result. Especially when gage on such a small stop loss.

einshtein and what is stopping you to make these your go-constantly, because their placement does not depend on the current situation on the market, you open them at different times, regardless of the session. More deals, more profit. After all, you used to roll around.