The Strategy Of Carry – Trade

In the summer of 2008, the Central Bank of England raised its rate from 4.5% to 5% and the pound against the dollar soared to dizzying heights.In the area of 2.2 if I remember correctly.But the fall to the delight of the bears was significantly stronger.Soros with his collapse of the pound rests.For a couple of months he has updated all the lows of what was possible and not possible.

sanyakdf

Maybe your reasoning and true but :

This strategy can only be applied under normal global economic conditions. Do not use it during a crisis.

I don't think so .!! In Ukraine in the time of the last crisis, the dollar has moved from 5 UAH for 9-to 10 UAH and held for months, that is , who kept the Carry trade at a ratio of UAH to dollar very chic earned .

Богдан1929

Yes sistemka fun! I became interested. But for me not suitable. First shyas kriziz and nobody knows what will happen next. And secondly, I'm more inclined to strategies which open a deal to open and close during the day. This system is something from the kind of hedging. And it already suggests that the risk is minimal. and this is very important. He engaged it will not, well, I would be grateful if someone will undertake to do it, and share the results.!

BenGunn71

Well, that strategy is called carry trade-I thought while on a demo account ,the use of 6000 rubles daily to bring -up more than 20 USD ,then a week -140 rubles in a month, the use of swaps will bring -not counting the first week -about 15 % ,so for a year no Bank 20%.

amazon

On trial almost a year ago opened a buy trade with a minimum lot AUD/USD opened in the wrong direction against the main trend as it turned out. Swap size during that time decreased, and profit is only some mythical, when it closes with a positive result, I don't know, it turned out that the maximum drawdown it was 5000 points with five-digit quotes as I understand it the strategy is dead. Or am I mistaken ?

alex105

What about zero risk you say? Here I showed the transaction in the pair dollar - ruble: positions held six months, and received positive swaps and profit on transactions. As you can see if the price went against me, the positive swap is not to be blocked loss.

alex105

It never freqs and was not, here's a paragraph from the customer agreement:

All the classic carry-trade that really works, looks like this: 1) Take the consumer credit in America at 3-4% per annum for 15-20 years. 2) to Exchange for rubles and open a Bank Deposit at 8-9% per annum. The difference is your income. Country - country loan and Deposit can be different, but the principle is the same.

qwerty0808

Heard about this strategy, as I understand it this is not for intraday trading, and will have to wait a very long time to wait for profit it's more like a long-term investment than a speculation, and the entry point determines how and on what frames you trade, and then think of the Foundation you need to follow.

69zamok69

I traded in the swaps.Did only the purchase and sale AUDUSD EURAUD with take profit of 20 points.If the price was more than 120 points,were then put up an additional order.Lined up the grid in 5 knees.MM was 0.01 on 20000ед.In the course of trade refused AUDUSD(due to low market volatility).Euroabstracts distance between orders made 100P and a take profit of 25P.The result - a profit of 1.5% with additives 60%.Slow risk-free trade.Profit is small but stable and, moreover, in the currency of the Bank such interest is not allowed.As an additional strategy I recommend.