The WMD strategy Forex

Shorll

A week found the analysis of the strategy of some Britishhttps://academyfx.ru/article/blogi/3...high-low-break. Thought a good option to disassemble the strategy with other people.

In parsing the video used M5. But initially the author talks about the trade on H1, H4, D1 I will use to trade in order to spend less time on analysis. Describe patterns of strategy.

Overall, the strategy does not use any indicators and is based on several graphical patterns, I will describe some of them.

<blockquote class="postcontent restore ]

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

Who cares at forexfactory there is a branch of the author's strategy herehttps://www.forexfactory.com/printthread.php?t=206723. At the very low English skill, so if you read something important from the strategy, please unsubscribe here))

There are more videos on the hour, while he watched, I think on the weekend and complement with new patterns.

</blockquote>

Shorll

Add another pattern for strategy - Trade clusters. To paraphrase, it's more like trading flat. Need a strong directional movement (70-80 degrees). After which formed the outset. There have two option trade. Or enter on the breakout of the flat, or waiting for breakdown and return.

For clarity, the scheme did in paint, on the chart I have not seen the examples, but I think a saw a similar situation. Stop in two cases placed flat.

</blockquote>

Leonidov

Thanks for the cool strategy there's just a couple of questions:

1. How to trade forgotten the wick? must go only a shadow of the candle or as in the example can be that of a body beyond the boundary?

2. Is it safe to enter the final pattern at point 1? Better to wait for point 2?

3. Worked the pattern of PDP in the last example? And it is not clear which couple on the screen?

Shorll

Still the author of the strategy I did not, and my interpretation is:

1. The transaction is opened at the close of the forgotten fuse. Find just getting out of the shadow hard, so I think you can take the transaction as in the example.

2. I agree, it is better to take point 2, but the author himself says that it is possible and to trade.

3. It was euresd on H1. I did not trade, but here's what happened: