Trade the waves with ZZ and signal lights

STOPLOSS20

You know. Are of the opinion that to predict the course of prices is not possible. This opinion is for those who idly takes everything for granted and not looking for istinnyh knowledge. As losses have led to the concept of chaos. But it is a false idea of the deep essence of our market. And it is impossible to come in being confident. It comes gradually and only hints, or as a result of hard work and time...

The wave itself implies a markup. In Your posts for some reason, did not notice. Do not agree with this opinion, well, okay. I do not argue...

сателит

Frankly I do not quite understand the post, but nevertheless, to predict the course of prices may be possible and necessary, but not everyone is given the strength enough to have a system and strictly follow its rules. The beauty of this trade is that the inputs and outputs are made after the fact. How would the price not spinning tangling, throwing off shortstop-logistov, one not inevitably, this structure of the waves, as the price is not the arrow but in waves, and hence is alternating, impulse, correction, impulse, etc. to infinity. It remains only to correctly identify and enter into it. And all the analyst and other divination believe it as the shamanism of clean water, like "a dream about not a dream not a dream about a dream" IMHO. No matter how much I read, not watched, not listened to, never no one and no where he described did not say that the price will go then there with a 100% guarantee. Out why spend the time to learn such exercises that do not give 100% guarantee. Jumping from one skyscraper roof to another without having a 100% guarantee that jump, don't dare to jump? And here in trade on the waves, at least, becomes clear when the wave is over 100% in fact, well and how long it will last, nobody knows, but the price as the market is inert, and trends don't change every minute. This is the trump card.

argentariy

At once I will tell you that your TS-ka popped up, as stop orders OFTEN slip and then what you can conceive with your indicators can do not be fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only limiteci non-slip grip, so come up with something for them.Yeah.

сателит

Trade with normal broker and not in the kitchen, and will be filled with all pips in the PIP. And on account of the strategies that bespontovaya, I would not categorically say.

state a month and a half. Real account, not demo.

Besides, in the beginning of the topic offered to trade and discuss with the posting of the results on the inputs until there are none. And therefore have nothing to compare.

сателит

Take the day of today as seen on screen, exposed athlonii breakdown podvoll worked without slippage, following Atronic exhibited at 1.16493 when it will see at what price the deal will be opened after the fact.

сателит

Looking at the screenshot above, it is not difficult to determine that this strategy is based on the breakdown b of the running wave, which means it is the end and the beginning of the new wave. This can be seen in the screenshot, where circled in pink oval. That is, the price breaking through the first level rose graduated from the last third of the wave and continuing the downward movement after breaking the second level rose graduated from the current trend consisting of travelnote. Thereby forming the first wave down of a new trend. So if the trend will take place in villages, the inputs will be almost the beginning of its movement.