Trading strategy Va-Bank and Spring (Spring) at the monthly candles

Megalexx

Welcome! I have long wanted to test a strategy Va-Bank and Spring at the monthly candles. More precisely, I will check Spring averaged. But you can see what happens, if you work with the feet. The benefit is the adviser for verification. First, check currency pair EUR JPY.

Settings yielded the following:

TP - 44

minimum candle - 200

step uredinia - 100

Option to enable/disable the averaging is at the bottom in the EA settings.

The Advisor and Seth on EUR JPY with averages attached. Test and to put on the daily schedule.

Redz

"A very rough method, the results cannot be taken into account" So this test is all the junk))) In the real world you will have a far different picture

Igor2009

for 10 years, less than 1% of the profits and this averages out to 10 deals per year is so easy to wait for retirement to sit at the monitor )))

Megalexx

In associations, and with the introduction of new laws and raising the retirement age the pension may not survive) It's a test only one pair) I Think you need to adjust the settings to 30 pairs, to take the maximum historical drawdown multiplied by three, this will be the Deposit for optimal risk, and watch the average monthly profit. At least 5% per month I think will.

ab5

You need this strategy to test if this strategy in a time interval d1 gives a positive result, it is necessary to look at the interval h1 or h4. There orders will either be 6 times more, or 24 times. And that will of course in a positive way on the amount of profit. I'll try to do it today or tomorrow. And here I will publish.

Megalexx

Not get) the frequency of trades is not affected. The adviser uses to enter the monthly candle and enters the first of the month.

And strategic Advisor to Spring at the weekly candles I posted in a separate thread for advisors. There entrance is strictly on Mondays.

And the monthly candles, the input can be in any given week, as it will, he is not bound to the Monday, so most likely with stopani results may not be very without averaging is not likely to do.

69zamok69

Strategy Spring Spring W and M can be combined on the same account as inputs on the monthly chart is really very little,but they still work out in profit.Separate statistics are not kept,but if I'm not mistaken from August 2017 had two entrances and they have worked in take.One worked immediately,but the second opened with one additional warrant.

Igor2009

On them weekly, monthly spacing will give approximately the same result - a maximum of 50% of profitable trades. Under them refers to the interval where it will be absolutely more than 20 transactions at least. Many times I have tested a bunch of these strategies (or rather sentences), the result is about the same, it is 50% or less

69zamok69

Separate statistics for the Spring W and M I didn't like on a single account traded the strategy with the timeframe, week and month. On similar strategies which use userdnaya positions PokerW and PokerD1 are 78% and 72% respectively of profitable trades. Perhaps if all couples had built a mesh of a large number of orders, the percentage would certainly be lower. Strategy bring profit and the more orders, the more profit the main thing to keep MM!!!

Igor2009

If profitable positions more than 70% then why use the average ?! With this profitability you can risk a high volume of transactions without applying the averaging procedures, which the machine run the risk of losing all depots

69zamok69

we Have 70% of the profitability is obtained with useridname orders. Averaging is used if not worked through the first order then the second. Strategy this proven real trade for two years , and the grid is still practiced. All that is required to comply with MM (at 3000 lot 0.01). The author of the record of live trading on youtube, a video trade tester .

Megalexx

Attention! Who will put the EA on a real account, bet only on a separate account! And no manual trades too. Because the adviser might interfere in the work of other advisers, to modify the take profit. Or not to build the grid if the grid build other advisors. It is strange, because he has his own magik. So I warned, he just told me last Monday. Asked to write this EA in one forum, and here's a surprise, so you have to test the expert Advisor.

YoungAlexei

It deals with the exhaust first login, and not 70 percent but more than 80. The problem is that the TP is 50 pips and the price at first, maybe roll back a few dozen points, and beat feet. And stop more take, is draining. And lose depot you risk always. This mesh can be kill if I see that it seams. Here you will stop.

Igor2009

But then why to put the stop? trade without it and just as you say, "slaughter... if it seams". Just srednjaci, that is, accumulating volume against the trend, you may not have time to cut and the more that are averaged after all, surely with the same stop, which is more of a take amass lots to one side and shooting down a foot will kill a huge chunk of the Deposit.

Well, you know better, of course, I was just initially struck by exactly the ratio of profitable trades over 70%, and therefore asked why complicate averaging