Trading system (calculation of the next candle)

Champion

Hello, I found in the Internet book (valuesa almost every razdatki literature on technical analysis) "Trading system(calculation of the next candle)" Belyaev, S. R., sounds good, but for all his strong desire not able to fully understand this TC (I think that I'm not the only one) among the participants of the forum there are more experienced traders that tell what the author had in mind for one reason or another... actually, I propose all together to understand and find those profitable bits of knowledge and practical experience which the author kindly shares ...

alexnau

Champion, can briefly the method to tell the main points proposed by the Author, the calculation of future candles. I was referring to the excerpts from the book not to look for and do not swing in vain.

And then you can explain that You don't panatha. What moments have caused doubts.

And the people will be tightened, to whom the subject is interesting.

Ali-baba-40

This system is based on a combination of various indicators, the filtering of false signals some indicators, based on the testimony of others. The correct interpretation of the aggregate indicators, it may with great probability to indicate the color of the next candle. As for me, this theory is not worth special attention, maybe because it really is too cerebral.

alexnau

Yeah... And all this in order to determine the color of the host? Encouraging... let's Wait for the descriptions, there will be more clear this neponyatka.

Champion

hmm, the abstruse theory, but easy ways to money does not happen, I apologize for the delay, I'm currently working on another automatic system, will be a little more free time will start

ораз

Will wait for) a forecast of the next bar is tempting. How many indicators predicting the future used so they lozovyi.

Champion

I agree with you, but that's a colleague showed how much EA earned that little bit knocked me out of Colley and turned all former views

OLEKO

NOBODY can dates of 100% guarantee......

if not-then prove it....

what's the matter --here or via ICQ

МаксПро

Normal development of the trader, again and again the mind will turn over)

I wonder will depend on the result if different djingov closure for example 4-hour bars happens at different times? To determine the color of candles... in an odd approach for a profit have more to go)

Valentinka

at the moment, just studying this book Belyaev - Oh difficult to understand. information is given briefly,concisely,with absolutely no explanation. the point is to trade 1 position 1 candle on day,week or month. moreover, to determine the color of the candle is almost 50 parameters which contradict each other! in General the third day of sitting understand moved only a little bit!

---------- the Message attached to 01:10 ---------- the Previous message is placed in 01:07 ----------

and he need to have a specific Slow Stochastic indicator which calculates at close+high+ low their parameters. scoured the Internet and could not download stochastic to match those queries. well there is no!or just not found((((((((((

marginatus

under Stochastic Slow to understand the line %K, and under Stochastic Fast understand line %d

When I add the indicator stochastic (ordinary) pay attention to these settings. This is what you are looking for

For those who do not like aggressive trade, it is better to use the slow stochastic line,

a quick line is better to use on daily charts

Here's the formula, if you're interested:

- %K = ((CC-L5)/(H5-L5))*100 ,

where

SS-bar close price

L5 - the lowest price for the last 5 billing periods

- %D = (H5/L5)*100

H5 - 5-day sum

L5 – 5-day sum

kapitan1r

He addressed the issue of calculating the color of the next bar (when hard pulled me on binary options ), but it has its own durilovka you have to bet on time or of the market as the report begins to work and does it the next tick _ for example the beginning of the hour seems to be clear but your price is not taken at the beginning and sleduushego tick and the difference is 10 points and the end of your time with small body candles can be a completely different side. well in Forex I think a color that does not give .if it had at least the minimum size then it would be to build the strategy .but this does not happen.

lopen

And I do not know as on such to trade. In one of DTS candle bullish to bearish in the other third can be doji. Still as I understand that can be trading assessing the situation with the bullish or bearish engulfing to calculate the color in these errors between DTS???. A strange method.

cezar

There is an easier method of calculation of the next candle, but below the day to apply, I think, does not make sense. Here is the formula: the calculation tomorrow stredney prices (ZSTS) - O+H+L+2*(C)/5; calculate tomorrow's high is 2*3(ZSTS)-L; the calculation of the future minimum of 2*3(ZSTS). But such calculations probably provide the levels of range, going beyond which can be considered a breakthrough of the trend, and the breakout can be traded from the boundaries of the range.

kapitan1r

cezar, explain to the ignorant what kind of snowflake You have around the deuces sign to multiply . and where did You get that formula, if not a secret?And that is for you a breakthrough - visual output for the zone.-the closing of the daily candles over the area, or finding a full daily candle over the area or the fact of the withdrawal or abandonment of the price range you are considering for melsig TF?

V100

Thank you for this book. It will be interesting to read. Although some doubts arise. Is it possible to accurately predict the behavior of market participants the next day, an hour. Although I may be wrong, but sounds very attractive. There's only about color told, and about the shade, what does this say?

MurZicK

I've tried to do with statsremote candle sets parameters for 10 - 15 previous candles (who cares, Box, Jenkins, "time series Analysis", volume 1), the network it is free, as parameters of the "open price", "closing price" "maximum price" and "price low", manually discharged from the terminal and drove in Mathcad. With varying success, sometimes the maximum was greater than the minimum. Can somehow be improved, but there is also much. Will continue only as reach his hands up to MQL.

kapitan1r

The question about the color of the next bar dominates the minds of almost all optionsyou. a simple Forex where profit specifically its size depends on the number of passed points . the options is just a direction . Today in the mail came the offer (advertisement) from And-----. and so I will describe the strategy of which at one time was fond of . it is advisable to bet on binary option and Forex were made on the same pair at the same time and for same period but in different directions ( kind of insurance). it is best if it is an hour or day IZH is easier to analyze and track. For example take e-d by at least $ 1 and put option on 10 00(I think that the next candle closes black) you bet the way somewhere at 09 55. then from the hand 10 00 bet on buy Forex pair . if the price goes up then the option we lose $ 1 - so natrexone pair we have to take at least 2 times more to cover and spreads. usually I put TPR on 20 points. if the engine in the NMZ here and the threat should be put Sloss but what size - if calculate our profit of 80 cents ( based of volume of Forex rates which we already did) is just 8 points and given at least a small profit and spread these bets no nothing except drain . So I gave up options and natural and from the definition of the color of the candle . important in rate of color and the minimum size of the candle. then we something namutit .

Walter ullmann

And that's hard to say what sleduushee the candle will???

I can say 90-95% after the white candle will be white again so esls black and the other is black too )) What's so complicated ? or am I wrong????