Trading system "the Third eye" (New!) H4-W1

DJTrend

When a few months ago it occurred to me the title, I did not know that it had already been stained earlier scams, so if in the process of discussion will be a different interesting name for my system, I'll be glad.

So, why exactly is the Third eye?

The system gives high probability points of entry on the turns and corrections. Even if a reversal happens, it is almost always possible to take 40-50 p or go to zero. The system shows a trend, its correction... all sorts of sighs and exhalations prices ( as I call it). I though at odds for 15 years, with breaks of course, but still due to certain traits ( which are much in the way very well to sell), consider myself an average trader. My observations in the last six months and born system put into place and I began to see the market and know where the price will go ( strange as it may sound to the Odds).

I work my business and this system is also good because it does not take much time, i.e., trade is conducted on W1, D1 and H4 (the TF I arranged by priority).

Come here to find like-minded people. Maybe someone will see some more patterns or come up with new ideas.

Since the system is already profitable (on Lite version of the system I would later write) and I on the forum will share experience and knowledge completely unselfishly, I do not mind if after getting a profit from this system, you will support the project on the web purse R367237042970 Z742596203305 . I will be pleased to know that you earn.

Well, there you go....

About a year ago I was spinning the indicator WPR (Williams Percent Range). It is in the standard package of MT4. And, accordingly, in the mobile terminal (on the phone), well, that is very convenient. And like all good, but something was missing. Heavy CPG trends in the "sticky" at the top or bottom, light "noise"... And six months ago, after returning to this indicator, put a few with different periods 277, 77,55 and 21 in one window and became interesting, but still it wasn't enough.... set with 11 period and became more interesting and after a time period of 6. ALL! Then my eyes opened
I started to notice some patterns of behavior and lines which gave a lot of information. Then added a couple of indicators ( you can read about it in the description of the system). Download the description of parts, since there are large files are not.

I already wrote that the day is often busy, so if I didn't answer immediately - I will answer in the evening.

DJTrend

I promised to tell you about the light version of the system.

My good friend, a good enough trader, with whom we met in the group of TST-Vector interested in the system and to get you started have simplified it by taking only the signals "Rake" with the Right with a period of 6 and 3 ( preferably near or in the extreme zones). He worked on W1 and so stupidly put 50 p.

That's one week of work. So almost every week. You can trade almost all pairs.

I hope he join us to share details on the Lite version of the system. For beginners very simple. And for the pros you can go further, developing a complete system.

I think the volnovikami in this system you will find a lot of useful.

I will be glad to answer questions and continue development of the system.

DJTrend

Then, as it turned out, has already managed to create a trading system for the Lite version... it's simple to ugliness:

Period of time: W (weekly candles)

Trading time: the market opening on Monday to closing deals

Currency pairs: Any

Description:

Indicator devil stop strategy with strict adherence to money management.

Use the WPR, namely, to foresee a possible reversal (correction) of the price movement in the next one or two candles.

Convenient for people with limited time to trade.

Indicator:

WPR (Williams` Percent Range) period 3

WPR (Williams` Percent Range) period 6

Rules of strategy:

1) this weekend looking at the weekly candle and on the testimony of the WPR indicator. Are you searching for formation of the indicator resembling a crowbar or when the indicator is in the overbought/oversold.

2) At the opening of the market on Monday include formations in Bai poker (poker in the inverted cell), from oversold buy from buy area to sell.

3) the Conservative option works when both indicators show the formation of a poker or are in the overbought/oversold levels.

4) Take (closing the transaction)

a) Take 50p

b) the TP is not installed, and the profit is fixed at a certain percentage of the Deposit or at the end of the week.

5) GEP to 50p don't look

6) money Management a 0.01 lot 1 000 units of the Deposit (funds)

7) If the transaction had not worked during the week, then watch the price position relative to our entry

a) if drawdown is less than 50p – doing nothing, waiting for testing

b) if the drawdown from 50p to 100P – make a decision on the averaging order, depending on the formation of the indicator (most likely it signals on re-entry), the optimal TP b/u +10p or 50p from second order (for both orders)

C) if the drawdown more than 100P averaged second order, take the b/u +10p

additional order of the same lots as the first

8) If transaction is not fulfilled and the second week, then the next repeat, what is described in A7

9) If at the end of the week, are expected important news, and we have a profit, conservative better to take the decision to close all positions.

Mihalych

This is the case you need to consider. Put a few orders on the weekly t. f, but hurry seen. The strategy still need to understand, to observe, but as I understand it, it is possible to work within the day, on H4. We will be watching. I understand that without a problem , even if the strategy is not enough. Or am I mistaken? Correct me. In any case, thanks to the author!

DJTrend

If you have questions to ask of course. I'll to answer them. Just a lot of work yet...

Of course there are some nuances and little things that need to be considered when making decisions. Many of them are in the description of the system ( it is necessary to study and analyze charts to be sure.. at least for history. Or can himself test drove the schedule to the right and to tick one candle by pressing F12 ( and back Shift F12))

DJTrend

You can start trading for the simple system described in the 3rd post...

I highly recommend to pay a lot of attention to the levels of the Murray. The signal on the Winds at the price at the level of the Murray is much stronger.

It is important to understand the nature of these lines and accept the fact that the price only goes to these levels....Mathematics not argue, my dear

To read a serious work on Murray levels is possible here http://ignat.news/bibliotheque/ ... hats Off to Ignat and his boys.

PS And for God's sake do not rush to trade without analyzing the system for the story at least.... Hurry on handicap usually ends badly

DJTrend

Mihalych, each TF has its secondary movement.. and of course in the framework of this movement possible subsidence.

If the news decided to change your plans, it is important not to forget about 6-9 points system:

6) money Management a 0.01 lot 1 000 units of the Deposit (funds)

7) If the transaction had not worked during the week, then watch the price position relative to our entry

a) if drawdown is less than 50p – doing nothing, waiting for testing

b) if the drawdown from 50p to 100P – make a decision on the averaging order, depending on the formation of the indicator (most likely it signals on re-entry), the optimal TP b/u +10p or 50p from second order (for both orders)

C) if the drawdown more than 100P averaged second order, take the b/u +10p

additional order of the same lots as the first

8) If transaction is not fulfilled and the second week, then the next repeat, what is described in A7

9) If at the end of the week, are expected important news, and we have a profit, conservative better to take the decision to close all positions.

Money Management Is everything!

DJTrend

If the mean motion is not hunting hands to calculate, can you share the indicator that for me a hundred years ago was written by the programmer .. he's not perfect, but performs its functions (I'm talking about the indicator
)

Mihalych

You can start trading for the simple system described in the 3rd post...

I have traded on this system, I came to your topic, but there are no levels Murray.

By the way, wanted to ask about these levels: you have written "the Murray Levels with a period of 200". This period P? And then in MetaTrader the default is P= 90, MMP period= 200. What about the period referred to in Your description? I have currently read, but there's so much written head spin. Want a simple explanation.

Mihalych

Please don't bother to answer-with the Murray levels figured out.

There in the library MetaTrader bunch of Murray levels, but managed to find a suitable-"Murrey math lines". Something that is necessary. However there are two Turkey - but this is to be selected. In the editor, changed only the inscriptions on the Russian language and everything is in order!

DJTrend

Beautiful entrance by the pound buy signal from the line 1.3062 ( you can see it switching to the H4) .. sorry I do not have time to track

Mihalych

DJTrend!

For a more accurate understanding of the strategy: You could put your inputs? It would be possible to compare whether we apply the strategy.

Thanks in advance!

dnikolas

Unfortunately, the file is not downloaded properly, plus he's too small. Could you to fix it?

Another question on the system: how to be a feet, at which level their vystovlyat or at least what their relationship with the TP?

And I join the request for examples of your current deals.

Mihalych

System Bessarabova. Hard money management - 0.01 lot for 1,000 Deposit. Better to work out the strategy on demo, and Nickel. There kides thousand roubles and from the account almost 2000единиц. Bidding - do not want. And the money is real and the feeling is completely different than the demo.

DJTrend

Of the foot can be put of course, on the level of volatility of TF, where you work, but this I think will reduce the yield.... Or put a short stop if the signal goes from the level of the Murray...

DJTrend

The other day will be more time and I will begin to acquaint you with your analysis... right in stages how I look and what I see... It's really very simple... and you'll see the price movements and a movement even anticipate...

DJTrend

Slowly start to tell....This is for those who are too lazy to study the system in the embedded file

First I define a global trend in heavy lines the CDF with period 277, 77 and 55

The transition, for example, ( see second screenshot) in salovey trend and confirmation... a hard line with a period of 277 (white) comes out from the upper Extreme zone (Zone 0 – 20 80-100 next EZ) and the less severe lines with periods of 55 and 77 (red) go to the bottom of EZE. This is confirmation of trend reversal. Further heavy lines "stick" to the bottom of EZE and Selby the trend continues.

On the first screen transition in beevou trend...

Easy line especially while removed to not distract.

Of course to open with the trend is always safer and nicer. That line is "stuck" is a good thing, because we clearly know that the trend of sell and we can easily add the trend or to reopen if we decide to take a trend with parts for the sake of safety (we do not know in advance how long the trend).

DJTrend

If we identified the trend, you can now start to enter the corrections. Or for topping up or if you don't have time to enter before...

Time before that, we talked about the trend and the refills, the first pattern – pattern correction.

It looks like a sharp breakout of the fast line (usually period 6) heavy with period 277.

But if 277я line is already in EZE, it is usually a sharp emission line light far in the opposite direction from heavy.

It is 100%I correction where you can log in to sell. That this is a correction and not a reversal or something, said widely divorced stochastic (large distance between the lines, and they are directed down).