TS Sapper

bll

Jun 11, 2015
Worked stop losses and draws are now re-login again to sell from those levels. profits are also the same

bll

Jun 11, 2015
Just came home looking happy and the EURUSD and the GBPUSD. Apparently not enough liquidity to go to South America. Removed the foot and confidently went to the designated profits. When I was perilou and pound and Jews, was closed part of position as they were before the foot and had to remove them. The same on EURUSD put more profit on the level 1,1275, the deal still open on the trend. On GBPUSD the profit is not touched, and so it is there for a lot more than the stop level. Yes and pound very rapid pullback draws. In General, then just wait.

bll

Jun 11, 2015
EURUSD worked very quickly passed 1 to 1.5. there and recorded a part of the position. Profit set slightly below the level 1,1271, as the order can be considered already at breakeven. Yesterday was aiming to this level, but the pair lacked a little liquid, I think today will finish him. Last night closed position and for me and for the pound, signalling that 5% of the profits from the Deposit. Two days this week please. Today could be reversal day but so far everything indicates a decline.

Fairy

Oct 8, 2013
Topic closed due to long inactivity of the author.The theme will be immediately opened, if the author wants to reopen it and request the opening to the moderators of the forum .