USD/NOK

Найтхон

Feb 5, 2011
Dear colleagues!

The theme is designed to publish technical analysis Forum participants Forecsting tool USD/NOK

Please stick to and .

Publish screenshots of charts. How to take a screenshot, you can see , instructions for the download of the picture-screenshot .

Totally unacceptable: flood, copy-paste, emotional appeals to each other.

Flood of topics will either be deleted (as with penalties, and without them), or move to the topic .

We wish you lots of fun and profits in trade!

navara

Apr 3, 2011
Analyzing this pair we can see a steady decline with the exception of Monday April 18, where the pair breaking equidistant channel and breaking the maximum that the pair has reached 12 April failed to pass in the increase, and went into the corridor of the channel is below the moving average at the moment that talks about a possible sale to date.

Найтхон

Feb 5, 2011
The forecast was given months ago.The login time is long gone.And the one who came in,still 300 points taken,and will take all 3000.

You even see the date and year of the message!This is very important.Especially year!

Spit in the face,if growth since April 11 You saw.

Egorik

May 7, 2011
Trade with this currency pair is not possible in view of the large spread of 50 points..
the Effect on its course has only a dollar, Norwegian Krone as not affected. I think it is better to trade USD/CHF charts you can compare, almost the same as on the hour and day. Here.

trader126

Feb 21, 2011
I think it's time to climb up the slope of the Bollinger bands+stocha slowly changes direction,+D ADX indicator is greater than -D,USD for the better.already bought a small lot is 0.1,I'll wait what will happen. expect the level of 5.55.

Rustam

Aug 3, 2010
well spit in the face I will not, because still can't get

and growth after your post was about 70 pips...then fell to 143 Pipa

Forkon

Aug 22, 2010
This week during the daylight, the pair holds above its key resistance levels. Lower prices were the Ichimoku cloud, the Tenkan and Kijun. Now they will be a powerful support area of 5.46/47. I think that the growth will continue and the downward movement is only a correction.

[/url][/IMG]

matis

Mar 17, 2011
the beginning of the day shows flat on H1,then all transactions open at the top or bottom to the point of open this day.On the chart has open THE past days,marked with blue lines,which will seek price levels and strong levels of Murray near them are good points for opening trades in the direction of this day.

surotjuk

Sep 9, 2011
Weeks we go to the edge of the channel will be waiting for the bruising goal 5.8233 Strong support gave us speed at the bottom!

Seny3

Aug 17, 2011
che sold!))First time trading on this pair!It can be like if the South fly should Do!What I like this Broker so obiliem tools

aliaksei

Jul 17, 2011
After forming on the four-hour chart of usd nok double bottom from 5 68 65 vertices and lines of the neck 5 60 40 after the second attempt a descent price in one breath four time struck the figure and welela 54 50 . Pair with a reverse side testrule resistance figures earlier support 5 60 40 and bounced up to 5 58 20. There is speculation that the figure will fulfill a goal of working out 5 52 10. As she punched formirovanii

Forkon

Aug 22, 2010
Analyze the chart of H4. Since the end of last week the pair is trading sideways with an upward trend. Need correction below 5,7400. If you have time to turn around before reaching the moving average is a good signal for purchases. Signal matching white Heiken-ASHI with purple dots Nallagutta. Buy now preferred as of late April-early may pair up.

[/url][/IMG]

skif-as

Aug 29, 2011
Analyzing the daily chart of this pair shows that the price rebounded from the 4/8 level 5.8594 Murray and can reach up to level 5.7641. But maybe take a look around and then to the level 5.7617. Here is my vision of the picture of the behavior of the pair in the coming days.All for a good profit.

Gutsalo

Mar 2, 2011
well, it can be said that came to be important figures,there is still fetlock can beat another nekotory growth,well I think I can finally talk about the breakdown when you pin a bet. 5.9990,and then raschityvat growth to the next level...

Trendo3aBp

Feb 23, 2011
The pair is trading in an uptrend.

It shows correctly the open fan MA according to the current uptrend, and the fact that AO is above its zero level, also suggests that the upward movement continues. I think that while breaking the trend of the correction movement upward trend will continue.

Forkon

Aug 22, 2010
It looks like the pair is in the beginning of the turn and transition to a downtrend. On D1 the second day in a row, the middle line of Keltner channels is reduced. On Friday the price retreated lower and is likely reaching the level of 5,800 whacks down. In the future we can expect a breakout on the H4 lower border of the channel.

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]