USD/NOK

koctik

Aug 20, 2012
Rare case when something similar position with both the MACD and stochastics, which by their location can find positions in their minimum area and can arrange further rise in the currency pair USD/NOK. In fact, the price is often a pullback from lows or trend line it support in the North.

ZigaSprin

Feb 28, 2017
If you look at the graphical analysis, then it is likely that the graph will go South. But it's purely visual. The Norwegian Krone and so is overbought to the extreme. Judging by the big Mac index, such as dear and even the Swiss currency. So here's how to watch...

Riannon

Dec 5, 2012
Hi all. Quotes USD/NOC on the daily time interval are trading near the pivot point at the level of 8.2217. The pair is trading above the middle band of Bollinger Bands indicator, stochastic is pointing up, the indicator matrix of Genesis lined up in a color and indicates a buy, while it is possible to assume that the growth will continue. The expected level of growth, will be the first 8.3008 level and the next level 8,3660. If the rate fixes below the level of the pivot point, the movement can continue to the next level 8.1484.

Anna Rastopshina

Feb 23, 2014
What movement can be in performance of the candlesticks on USD/NOK, it is possible to predict that H1 channel, where price failed to reach the bottom and there is a possibility that it will turn the movement of otprygivat bulls into the inner side. Maybe there is such a climb, because growth intend to move colored stochastic lines, which are in spaced condition on the bottom.

any

Sep 9, 2015
Quotes of the pair USD/NOK rebounded from the upper border of the channel of the weekly chart. The goal of a reduction of support 8,2565. A strong decrease is not expected as the price of oil is down that is putting pressure on NOK. Although it may bounce off support 8.2900. The growth may continue until 8.6530.

DemTrader

Mar 22, 2016
The USD/NOK, we see how began to pressure the bears. Had a buyer, at a good volume, which formed a level 1. The seller strongly testing that level, thereby weakening it. Please note the purchase of a great bar that had no effect, and therefore, there were concentrated sales. But we are not in a hurry and look at further refinement of this level . If it is false probate(spring) for example, it is possible to purchase up to an upper bound, if slightly goes up, then sell from the roll back. Now.

any

Sep 9, 2015
The decline in the USD/NOK is continuing. The nearest target is on average line on the daily chart 8.2767. The decline in oil prices is hampered. Although the Norwegian Krone is not so strong tied to oil prices. But I think the "laws of decency"
will be met.
the fact that the dollar is no help for growth.
Already known the election results. The Senate trump the Congress and the Democrats. Time will tell what is good what is bad. If you wish you can decline to 8.2627 and then to 8.2200

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
Hour chart shows that USD/NOK went down breaking the support level 8,4824, but how long there will be fixed are unable and returned. The indicator RSI is right on the mark 50. The makd indicator signals the completion of the upward movement of quotations and is located in the neutral zone of the scale indicator. This situation can be described as the uncertainty on the pair. On the H4 suggests the possibility to start sales makd out of shopping. RSI is above the level of 61.8.

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
Consider the graph in the time interval. USD/NOK rebounded from the support level 8,5705 and went up, breaking through the resistance level 8,5941 with a successful break above it. The indicator RSI is almost at the level of 61.8. The makd indicator indicates a weak upward movement of prices. ON H4 indicators show the possibility to start selling. The priority sale is likely without stops.

Jul 28, 2018
Today USD/NOK shows a great desire to raise the price up. I think that it will. Guided by figure 8,5700. But will the chart above this mark - not sure. On the contrary. Wave monthly chart is now in the peak district and it really can go down. In 2019, expect the strengthening of the Norwegian Krone relative to the U.S. dollar. When you receive a sell signals you can join the bears in the commercials and half year.

lebedevasn

Jul 10, 2016
Possible price movements in the NOK in the next couple of months. The previous trend had reached its peak and declined, after which the price has tested the resistance area and was rejected by her. Conservative take profit should be 8.4718, and aggressive, to wait which long have should be put on the 38.2 Fibonacci level. I probably will wait for the second option and look development grafica.

Oct 18, 2018
USD/NOK. I think it's the time to buy a couple of the technical analysis agrees with me, and the dollar is well entrenched to the crown and the upward trend shows that all the movement will 8,7 a penny. The pair have long been at a standstill between 7 and 8, and now escaped into the wild I think to play between 8 and 9. This all profit, money, luck, health.

Oct 18, 2018
Couple still broke through the resistance at the level of 8,63 now eager to 9, and how much it would be to ride between 8 and 9 only time will tell. The fall in selling can be put with profit by 8.47, but I'm afraid that waiting really did have a very long time. Fibonacci for us "says" that 8.2 - the Golden mean from which both parties to conclude the transaction.

lebedevasn

Jul 10, 2016
Yes, all are shot, but there probably is no one to blame but myself. To a new level of USD price and as soon as he is confirmed, will open up the sales with this currency pair again. To me, she looks to the North, until it is pierced high on the monthly chart. As soon as I get confirmation, I will open again the deal prodaju.

Major22

Mar 12, 2014
USD/NOK on the hourly chart is moving in a upward price channel testing the upper border of the channel might allow the pair to break this level and develop the movement to the North. The indicator on balance volume be in direct correlation with quotes. My short-term forecast: moving North, the purpose – level 8.8600.

mishaspicer

Aug 26, 2012
Day period. Less to consider it makes no sense because of the high spread. Overall the trend is upward as the waves go up updating each other and the MACD indicator is in the upper buy zone and above its signal line. But in my opinion you can try to catch the reversal as at the same the MACD signal reversal - a bearish divergence and the CCI turns down from the upper zone of overheating. Is expected to decline to the level 8,6036 and in case breakdown to 8,4594.

Dec 13, 2014
Welcome. If you decide to trade a pair with a wild spread, watch from the mark 8.7057 need to be more alert. We have developed a model of "shark", the potential drop down to the trend line. Well, there is about 8.7057 and turns. And with such nasty things, not the fact that the channel is fully developed. In General, as the saying goes forewarned, the one with
bude

zvarichyura

Jul 8, 2012
Hello, the currency pair USD/NOK on the hourly timeframe last week broke through the upper border of the symmetrical tapering of the triangle and has updated its HIGH after the rebound from the resistance 8,7855 (yellow line on chart) the correction to the support level 8,7278 (blue line on chart), until this level of correction is likely, and then see if there is a break then get a new target below the support, and rebound will give us a new local maximum.

vlad nemcov

Dec 9, 2018
Hello.

The currency pair USD\NOK since mid-October of 2018 is rapidly moving towards raising rates. This can be seen on the daily chart for trend lines . And as you can see in the near future the trend won't change this fact.

Good luck to everyone.

Major22

Mar 12, 2014
USD/NOK on TF H1 breaking through the important psychological level - a two-year high, made a correction, breaking below the lower boundary in the upward price channel, trying to gain a foothold at this level. The indicator on balance volume correlates with quotes, not sinking to a new low; the RSI went into the oversold territory. Short-term forecast: a continuation of the bullish trend will be a version of breakout of the level of 8.7480 with the target – level 8.8800.