USD/SEK

Forkon

Aug 22, 2010
Dear colleagues!

The theme is designed to publish technical analysis Forum participants Forecsting tool USD/SEK

Please stick to and .

Publish screenshots of charts. How to take a screenshot, you can see , instructions for the download of the picture-screenshot .

Totally unacceptable: flood, copy-paste, emotional appeals to each other.

Flood of topics will either be deleted (as with penalties, and without them), or move to the topic .

We wish you lots of fun and profits in trade!

Trendo3aBp

Feb 23, 2011
On srednesrochnoi the pair is trading in an uptrend.

I think the upward movement will continue after the breakout of the trend of the correction movement. While the correctional level 23.6% of Fibonacci becomes a support level for current uptrend.

Forkon

Aug 22, 2010
Looks like December starts for a couple of turn down. At least the Keltner channels on D1 demonstrate this scenario. Already on the H4, you can also trade the bounce off the middle line and a breakout of the lower-level additions to rollback and now, a new correction has almost reached the level of the upper line of the channel. You can sell at a price 6,7650.

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

Trendo3aBp

Feb 23, 2011
The pair trades in a corrective downtrend on H4.

The resulting float movement in the support area(resistance), which formed the correctional level of 38.2% and the average heavy - it also shows some uncertainty moving forward. And although I lean more to the upside, leaving a flat with a break of the lower boundary can lead to the formation of a deeper correction and a reversal of the movement. Therefore it is better to wait for clarifications of the situation, and then make the decision.

Gutsalo

Mar 2, 2011
it is seen that a pair of torguetsya in nicholasen trend,with a clear support level,and it is possible to draw a line karakorecho trend so expect a breakout one of the boundaries for the revival of the market...

sirous

Apr 26, 2011
a week for the reversal and the price will go up on a false breakout of the green line and testing 6 point Wolfe waves at the level of 7.19 (fifth Elliott wave) followed by a movement to the main targets in the region of 6.10

Forkon

Aug 22, 2010
Analysis of the monthly timeframe. February closed omnoi descending candle, which, however, failed to break support monthly Kijun. Of March it is possible to trade in range bound Tenkan and Kijun, namely 7,0000 and 6,3000. Currently the pair bounces from the support 6,6300. The goal for the bulls you see at the level of 7,0500.

Forkon

Aug 22, 2010
For this pair we see good upward movement. Breakdown of a fractal on H4 to purchase nice work on favor of the bulls. My purchases on this currency pair from the level of 6,7280 until in good profit - more than 400 points. At 500 points, will turn on trailing stop. We live on the principle of "let profits run".

Gutsalo

Mar 2, 2011
very good level of support for 6 .6900 ,I think if the sellers of AdAstrA to break the level, the pair may fall significantly ,the potential, in principle,so I expect the sell signals...

prozevs

Jan 16, 2012
the current price level 6,7005 the last 4 candles show the bulls dominirovanie, then you can only follow the price if you are in the position of the moving foot after the price formed the fractal (TC Williams)

prozevs

Jan 16, 2012
the current price level 6,6010 see downward movement on the hourly chart, use the same Williams if you're on the clock, and move the forefoot until the trend goes South

Oct 2, 2010
Couple can't fall if you don't drop the dollar. While the Foundation of the reasons for a significant drop in USD/SEK is not. Have strong support at 6.550 crowns and went beyond the standard deviation. Seriously run away with oil so that today I bought a $ small lot.

Canek

Jan 29, 2012
Hello everyone, now the price 6,7466 on the hourly chart we see an upward price movement, the alligator revealed other dimensions are not alert about a possible change to the South, move the foot in fractals

plazma

Feb 29, 2012
this graph is very specific and interesting so that movement in hundred-thousand points on it quite often .The pair is trading the dollar the Swedish Krona in the opposite direction with the schedule of the Euro-dollar and very dependent on him.Now the schedule corrects from blow up to the levels 6.7038 - 6.6715.where correction can be expected.

LUCKY ANDREW

Mar 29, 2012
I had thought to trade with the leverage 1 500 the whole Deposit with a small margin .TURNS out Wake UP 3 TIMES IN 4 moreover, SOME BROKERS OFFER VERY LOW SPREAD of 17 POINTS IN a QUIET MARKET are there any unexpected drawdowns above 140 points? Perhaps an adventurous idea?

thinkorswim77

Mar 2, 2011
The price to be above three scholtysik average,this means that the trend on the this instrement to the top,but now there is protorgovki on strong levels of resistance,but as the trend on the top and we have a narrowing triangle,I think I may soon see a breakout to the North..

Alex Petrovich

May 3, 2012
Yes indeed the pair broke the resistance level and went up North,was a good entry point from the pullback after the breakout and all the couple bought and it continues to grow so waiting for new highs..

mrbigmoon

Oct 22, 2011
Good evening, just start with the main support level of 6,2668 and resistance 6,9961, now just the price has almost approached the resistance level, which should be batted down

Gutsalo

Mar 2, 2011
The pair after breaking its resistance went up North,so now wait for some correction to the trend line or support level,but I think the growth of dollar on the market you want to be..

Andy Gerchik

May 9, 2012
The couple really being in a very good trend,dollar growth,but at the level 7.0170 enormous resistance on the daily chart,so it is not clear that dudet then ..let's see how it will behave near the level...