USD/SEK

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
USD/SEK on the hourly chart is above the support level 9,0736. The indicator RSI is almost at the 50 mark. The makd indicator indicates a weak upward movement of prices. While you should refrain from work for the couple until a more favorable market conditions. On H4 indicators are in place and confirm the previously made conclusion about it.

KonterTrend

Dec 10, 2016
Hi! yeah I'm not desperate, I just follow the trend as trend is our Friend to see "the Global trend of long" - "Local trend long" buy on pullbacks, I'm not arguing that the price will unfold, but unfold it after a false breakout of the level of 9.2044, so most likely the monthly bar closes a long. Because the large player needs to lose all those who have already sat on the neck, like you opened the position, you need to throw )) Neighbor Petya and Vasya, too, need to throw, that's what a false breakout, I'm looking for time to buy with the trend, and most likely next week najdem.

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
USD/SEK is in a narrow channel between the support level 9,0775 and the resistance 9,1033 turn to test their strength. The indicator RSI is at level of 61.8. The makd indicator indicates a weak upward movement of prices. On the H4 is a clear situation of uncertainty. Under these circumstances trade is not worth it so as to suggest where to go pairs is very difficult.

lebedevasn

Jul 10, 2016
Hi! I'm with you will not be able to keep the discussion at the appropriate level, as trading about breakouts, I don't know how even the information so I do not catch the eye. With regard to trade, then maybe you're right and I agree that the trend is our friend, but the trend seems to be beginning to break down or go to correctio.and I would have noticed her at all this, but maybe you're right and first, we will make the footsteps, but only after the start of normal razvorot.

ZigaSprin

Feb 28, 2017
Dollar - Koruna is now at the middle of the trend. Play on the buy and sell is not advisable. If the graph goes down, it will be necessary to play on the buy, and if you climb up, it is possible to play on the slide. But it is important and out of trades.

p777oven

Nov 29, 2015
Quotes of the pair USD/SEK follow the laws of the sideways movement. Our assumptions with respect to the direction of movement of quotations of the pair on Monday: prices will continue to rise from the current level 9.0981 with bullish target level testing strong sales 9.1531.

Jun 14, 2016
Welcome!

The second week went, and the pair growth as there was no and no. Subsidence was really sad.)) Swede somehow dishonest behaves..))

I think the next 10 days, so the pair will spend their Northern targets on expectations the fed meeting, which should be December 20. Despite the fact that in Sweden and so things are good, unlike many EU countries, but the dominance of the US dollar still has not been canceled, so expect the increase in pairs on the same grid of Fibo:

Further, on the same H4 can be seen sformirovannye "double bottom". For clarity of perception has reduced the scale of the chart:

So technically can be considered a reasonable move in To 9.15 9,137.. I have not yet obtained.. But after the fed meeting, the dollar could lose ground and a few will need only sellit. My opinion..

KonterTrend

Dec 10, 2016
Hi! Today on this tool, I think there's a very good position for sales from level 9.0980 as we can see we have a clear corridor, our resistance 9.0980 and support 8.9471. What we see at the moment, there is a clear SD and a close below on the daily chart plus a false breakout, the entrance limit of the level, stop 200 PT per level and profit for the reserve was 1000 PT. this 1 to 5. Looking forward to the development of the script and CELA.

lebedevasn

Jul 10, 2016
Hello
. I'm in sales and got the price correction to happen in the first breakthrough to obtain a little profit. Wait, that will go to the district 8.7021, but the wait probably will take one and half to two months. Now test the blue zone was a great success. Can pay attention to the Norwegian crown, there now lay Prognoz.

Riannon

Dec 5, 2012
Hello all dear traders. On the hourly period chart of the currency pair US Dollar Swedish Krona traded near the pivot point and is now at level 9,0572. As you can see, the chart has formed a sell signal, with the older four-hour time period. The main element of this strategy indicator Genesis matrix, painted all four of your items in one red color scheme. Auxiliary confirming stochastic has crossed your lines and is in oversold territory. The quotes of currency pairs are trading below the middle line of the Bollinger Bands indicator. All of the above tells us that the decline of quotes will continue. It is expected that downward movement will continue to the first level and 9,0269 next level 8,9982. Stop-loss should be set above the nearest local maximum. To cancel the sale should, in the case of the color change of all components of the matrix elements of the Genesis indicator on the back white tone. If the EUR / USD pair to consolidate above the level of the pivot, it is possible to find the purchase order 9,1171 and above. Do not forget to consider money management, and to reduce the risks in case the price reverses, we translate the open trades without loss. Good luck to everyone.

Oct 18, 2018
USD/SEK. The Swedish Krona is too little scored for the last time, I think it's time a little to gain a foothold, I remember at the beginning of the year, it traded no higher than 8, and now 9. It's time for the pair to fall to the strong support level of 8.95, and there on the breakdown of 8.87 to to to 8.75, and so forth to 8.6. It is not excluded that the pair is still in the short term, very little gain, but from falling nobody still will not save, I remind you that the maximum pair - 11 to 2001 and a minimum of 6 in 2008 and 2011, so I still expect a fall, though in the long term.

antonga

Dec 17, 2018
Good day friends! Today 19.02.2018. This means we start intraday trading! A pair of American dollar Danish Krone, the picture is the following. Traded between the levels, namely, in the range of 9.09480 to 9.02560! The strongest level for today is the price in the area 9.05590! Traded approximately the following levels 9.09480, followed by a level near 9.07090, the next level in a quarter of the price 9.04800, and finally the last level in a quarter of the price 9.02560!

Good luck guys and good profit!

KonterTrend

Dec 10, 2016
Hi! Last time I limits are not opened from the level 9.0984 and when the price has already passed a 60 PT. I closed limits today decided to re-repeat in a short period of time took profit of 120 PT. the second order work. In fact if you look at the corridor 8.9471 then worked his stock, but most likely the price will go even further in the southern direction, is a global turn any.

Rotshilid

Mar 28, 2017
The entire month USD/SEK demonstrated a good flat, but as they say, the longer the flat is, then the stronger the trend is. On yesterday's news, the pair reacted surprisingly calm, but today, in principle, the whole market went crazy, and there has not been without interesting. The third time was an attempt to break the support level at around 8,9803, usually the third attempt is often successful, but it seems that she failed.

Now I see two developments, one on the weekly chart, shows the emergence of the southern movement, and even not very clear but a triangle that's about to be punched in the bottom.

But this prediction I would not consider basic.

The main option, I think this is the second, as we see from H4, the price will rebound from the support level will go towards the resistance level, so will intrigue if this time from him the price will rebound, so will the trend to the bottom. But if this time the resistance level is breached, it will give good movement to the top.

lebedevasn

Jul 10, 2016
I have not closed the deal, things still stand in sales and to change their point of view is not planned. Believe that the pair went to the South thoroughly and any major corrective setbacks is possible during the passage to the 38.2 Fibonacci level will not. I will see what happens dalshe.

antonga

Dec 17, 2018
Good day friends! Today we have 21.12.2018! Pair traded as follows! So, within the day traded the next level! The main profit!!! It looks like the couple wants to take a turn! first hit about level 8.93760, but the lowest level for today 8.87280. But now, the schedule is about strong level, pivot level, near 8.99660, and next is the level at which costs to be fixed and it 9.00100! And if you pin go on 9.06700! Sell, all profit!

KonterTrend

Dec 10, 2016
Hi! At the time I closed both orders, now looks like Monday will be closed at the level of the 9.0307 if it is below I would consider the South, if the above will consider North to 9.1822 and see what happens. Most likely the Monthly bar will close in a northerly direction, so it seems that the tool is not yet years the global razvorote.

lebedevasn

Jul 10, 2016
Congratulations! She still got a deal in the sales add and I still have nothing. I will wait what will happen next.

zvarichyura

Jul 8, 2012
USD/SEK on a small time interval , namely on the thirty-minute can be seen at momentarially such formation ka tapering ascending triangle, price is still inside the triangle and, with minor adjustments, continues to grow, what will happen next we will show a breakout or a rebound from the resistance 9,1130 (yellow line on chart), until then I advise you to refrain from trading.

antonga

Dec 17, 2018
Greetings to all traders! Today we have 24.12.2018! For intraday trading, we can say the following! likely to trade today to be sluggish, and the markets close early! Christmas at all. But still traded as usual between the following levels!The graph shows, the pair is above the pivot 0.903650! The top was fixed near the 9.04600 and 9.05520! well, if the bears eat the level of the pivot that is going to 9.02630! for the future level 9.00800 and 8.96400! Good day, everyone and profit!