USD/SEK

Major22

USD/SEK on the hourly chart is moving in a wide horizontal channel, creating a local uptrend. The indicator on balance volume captures significant volumes, the quotes of a large growth not shown. So my prediction: to the South goal is the level of support 8.9470.

antonga

All kind time of day friends! well will look at this pair) so we show the graph! Looks like there is a bull swinging, the food in the village ends))now likely, will dominate the bears! a pair well fulfilled, after so great a fall, and is at the top today, level with the price 9.06800! In principle, there is a reserve for the bulls, 9.09400! But the bears, please go to price 9.04550, there will need to gain a foothold and gain the strength to break through the strongest for today the level of the 9.03850! When it breaks, bears will run first on 9.02250, and then to the level 9.00000! Traded in the range and all of the profit!

Major22

USD/SEK on H1 TF still in a wide horizontal channel. Levels support and resistance do not allow quotes to develop any trend. The on balance volume indicator detects divergence, RSI entered the oversold area. Forecast: growth of quotations, the goal –level testing 9.1040.

New year really is "the pig": deferred global crisis directly sostojalsja all the doors along with Santa Claus (look at today's yen is the best indicator of "fears"). But the Swedish Krona fairly stable even within the EU, driven by its own powerful economy. The decline in world stock markets, and over time this process will only gain momentum), the dollar will be in high demand, as the leader of the defensive assets, but in the case of SEK - deep doubt. The Swedes will defend themselves, but they have something to "fend for themselves". So even technically expected in the near future South to the ancient pulse pairs repeated 100% of Fibonacci - 8.82-th figure. Now after the Friday review, which is expected in a good "green zone". My opinion..

Riannon

All traders good day. Consider the formed sell signal on the pair chart US Dollar Swedish Krona for the four-hour time interval. At the moment the quotes of currency pairs are trading below the pivot point level 9,019. The auction is held at the level of 8,964. The main element of the strategy, the indicator matrix of Genesis painted all four components of the object on the red palette, which gives us the sell signal. The EUR / USD pair traded below the middle line of Bollinger Bands indicator, which indicates the continuation of the current trends. Line of the indicator stochastic oscillator, which is accessory confirmation signal, crossed and directed toward the opening of the transaction. This implies that the decline of quotes will continue with the first target at the level of 8,882 and the next - level 8,790. Senior day interval of time yet for purchase. Stop set just above the level of the pivot. The cancellation of our sales will change the color of all elements of the indicator matrix, Genesis on the opposite white. Price fixing pair above the pivot point, will give the entry point in the purchase order at the level of 9,051 and above. Follow money management. All successful deals in the New Year!

Here you can see the technique the sell signal, and I speak from the basement and also only see a downward movement on the crown:

The "fat" indicator of the labor market in the U.S. in December 2018 if impressed market participants, not for long. Only up to the time when after Powell began "pigeon soplezhuystvo" for further fed action in the coming year. The sword of Damocles hanging over traders possible to cancel the previously scheduled another fed rate hike in March. And the closer the March, the sad will become the dollar in the markets.

And the Swedes everything is fine. Passions "major EU countries", they are not affected. Hot Swedish guys great work in their classroom plants, promotion of local producers feel confident, therefore, the national stock market is not subject to sharp fluctuations in contrast to the same American.

Of which conclude that further strengthening of the Swedish Krona - to be!

Technically on the daily chart I have a medium-term minimum target is at the level of 8,5000:

And the short-term movement can be with a wide kickbacks. For the first time on H4 I see something like this:

But in any case, I believe that to sell a couple much safer than buying, as to the southern borders of the return will take place, whereas to the North Khayam it can not happen. In the near future, at least. My opinion..

p777oven

Sellers of USD/SEK tested the strong level of purchases 8.8493. The price has formed a double bottom, which, together with the RSI gives more options to buyers in their attack. Our assumptions for today,Monday: quotes will continue to rise from the current level 8.9377 to test the level of local sales 9.0748.

Welcome, my friend!

In my opinion, the pair remains in a medium term downtrend (on H4), while sweeping widely. Swedish Krona at this time it looks much stronger than the American dollar, which is still "is in shutdown" and under the pressure of possible cancellation of a planned rate hike by the fed in March.. and within the EU, the Swedes notable are its political and economic stability on the background of permanent "European mess". In any case, the particular turmoil in the country is not expected even in the case of Prexit. So I think that a couple safer to sell than to rely on buying.

On the same H4 allow for the course of prices "under 9,00" negatywnie quote several paragraphs to the designated "round", and then on the third test of the level of 8.60, which will be addressed dalneyshaia fate: either retreat deeper North, or the final scrapping of support and care to flat already on the lower floors. My mnenie..

clint

The USD/SEK for the four-hour timeframe was formed putters reversal Gartley and Cypher and the price bounced from Fibo 161.8 level. Resistance levels are 1.618 BC and 0.707 HA. Further, during several four-hour bars expect the southern movement of the pair.

You have pure technique. And I'll throw in my two cents from the Foundation in favor of the North: the profitability of short-term bonds Sweden does not think to decline. You see, after all, not everything is so rosy in the Swedish Kingdom, as it seems at first glance. Once the guys borrow money under high enough percent, so denyuzhku they still very much needed. Well, the General problems of the EU do not pass the Swedes party. So the crown is yet to go up just not on anything.(((

Safety on H4 suggest a slow but steady progress in the direction of 9.10.. My opinion..

p777oven

Quotes of the pair USD/SEK tested the level of bullish support 8.9888, more precisely, the bulls let the bears below this level. So, here buyers have the power. The percent of Williams do not want to fall. Our assumptions: prices will continue to rise from the current level 9.0281 to test the level of strong sales 9.1106.

KonterTrend

Hi! Today opened a position on the reversal price level 9.0714 the reserve 7.8850 General "Long-term" False breakout of the level will be, may be I will not speculate, but trading under the rules, received a signal for a turn. Stop hidden behind the trend line, although the thought that the price to this level don't even get close on the chart presented a decrease in the tool, I hope it will stop 2000 PT. and profit 10,880 to reserve 7.8850. Looking forward to the development scenaria!

lebedevasn

Hi!
Can be sold, but I think you rushed it a bit, as I can see is that the us dollar strengthened, causing the Swedish Krona is still some time to be cheaper. You need to start to wait for confirmation of reversal, and then the approximations to the peaks are very often unpleasant situation. The deal itself I like, I'll follow her and find a place for sale. Thank you delissa.

Тема Дома

The Swedish Krona is likely to feel some pain tomorrow if retail sales data on an annual basis falls below the forecast 1.2 percent. It happened shortly after the unemployment rate in Sweden was 0.2% higher than projected. USD/SEK surged and broke the resistance 9.0327 and closed at 9.0684, an increase of nearly one percent.

KonterTrend

Hi! Not at all, we were not as colleagues speculate, needs to cut the info

I've covered the first input level and a reduced volume and the Duma probably nothing, maybe next week will add a bit when the price will test the level. I told you last time not told what signal have to market turn in the southern direction, we have in fact a form of "double top" formation this sell for a long time, and purely for himself gave the name "Smile bear" is abbreviated to "U/M" so as not lack imagination )) I see this formation? for example: zigzag price fell, and then drawing a double bottom, so as the price zigzags up, so we get the reversal signal in the market these formations are many and some are very distorted, the same experience I will define any form of "U/M". I was thinking from the history of some of the formations, as you can see one and the same. I want to say that we on this tool has received such a form, but still drew double top as you can see. Well, I plan to add to an open position slightly and close them at the level where 8.8588 have a double bottom, as this position will leave in the long term. And what signal are you waiting for ?

Rotshilid

This steam is probably the best in the Forex market for trading and averaging, hampered only by too big a spread. USD/SEK, walking from level to level, perfectly fulfills them, you can not use more not by any indicators,just the chart Orgryte and apply horizontal lines of support and resistance.

Well, in General, what's now on the market develops for this pair.

Price strayed from the resistance level 9.0968 and headed in a southerly direction, now we are waiting for her at around 8.9649, and then move the stop to breakeven and wait the price will go further to the bottom or, better yet, when the price reaches the specified value, close the deal to capture part of the profits so we can not lose the profit in case of price reversal, a portion will already be in any case in his pocket.

lebedevasn

All screaming about the reversal, but I have a little doubt and I'll watch carefully next week, as will the price move. You know that technical analysis is only a hint for which way to trade. I will watch the level of prices 9.0381 if it breaks through the price fixates below, then think about sales, if not then I'll wait for something else or lay a few in a long asik.

Guerrilla

The clock can be seen a decline, if we could just below to stretch. Defining the level I have below is - 9.0318, but for the pitchfork he's strong enough. Lowered it below 9.0343 because there is an intersection RL100 and ISL 76.4, and how they work is not yet clear. Judging by the tests of the channel on 9.0442 at these levels, the response should be. Therefore, the reduction for me after them. But hourly fork worked out, so should be out in a southerly direction. Inside the day to watch will need refinement levels. And not to forget that passing up a week ago, has formed a very strong area of trading. Leaving strong momentum confirms that the area difficult for treyderov.

lebedevasn

I have all much easier. If I see that the price will close below my level, we can think about sales, if not, then it is better to stand on the sidelines. For decrease in quotations and the weak dollar while everyone says, especially the fact that there was a reversal of the trend . The change in this case will be updated to Haya.

So in fact while waiting for closing below its level, how much potential profit you lose it?))))

I personally only on the Foundation see that baksika only began to sink, and closer to the March may even slip on the failure of the fed to again raise rates, as promised earlier. Plus the ongoing bounce in Washington. And the crown even within the EU, the Euro looks much more attractive on the background of the mess in France and in the growing divisions in the leadership of Germany. So I think that a reversal of the pair has already taken place, now only sell for possible Northern kickbacks. My opinion..