USD/SGD

Forkon

Dear colleagues!

The theme is designed to publish technical analysis Forum participants Forecsting tool USD/SGD.

Please stick to and .

Publish screenshots of charts. How to take a screenshot, you can see , instructions for the download of the picture-screenshot .

Totally unacceptable: flood, copy-paste, emotional appeals to each other.

We wish you lots of fun and profits in trade!

Forkon

Today during the Asian session, the greenback has broken up fractal in tandem with the Singapore dollar. During the upward movement, the pair managed to break up beyond the clouds. Now expect further growth. While bought at a price 1,2591. There is a small profit, waiting for growth.

KBAPK

Forkon, welcome. Do not look here often appear, in the sense of in this thread. Also recently became interested in this couple. She has a great medium-term potential. I'm interested in Your opinion regarding further dynamics of the pair. I have an opinion, while limited to schedule, according to which purchases all the time you need to forget.

Тайкун

Hi all ! If there are fans of couples ...

She told me at first glance seemed interesting , the spread is a bit sad ....

Committed quiet topic - what attracted me when I accidentally noticed ...

I don't have favorite pairs , so that the drum on which sell . Saw - noticed - and decided a couple of slice of sell to open on the pair . Although you don't know them . Childish prank short )))

Sorry it's late notice topic because lots delivered later than needed , 1.2770 - strong resistance in my mind at 5 am on terminalname already rasgadinho . There should have been salt ...

Okay , the classic bargain I , TP 1.2630 , SL at 1.2780 . Was not was ))) in Almost "coin" ...

Screen not the vehicle is asked to bear in mind (!!!) exhibited for decency , well, that beautiful look )))

Profits .

Forkon

Today the pair opened up in the course of movement of the second candle on the H4. The length of the candle was 11 pips. Spread with my broker 10 pips. For me, the signal for opening long positions. Opened at a price 1,2820. Not yet in the black. A couple of FlatOut. 30-period ATR is equal to 28 points. Below, put a plus order to buy - 1,2792. The take-profit equal to double the ATP 1,2876.

Forkon

On the weekly chart there is no clear trend, I see a narrowing triangle. Vapor doesn't linger long in the side of the weekly Kijun. That is at the moment on the daily chart the downtrend is broken, the bulls managed to fixate above the level of Tenkan and Kijun. You can buy with the goal of reaching the top region of Kumo.

Forkon

The second week the bulls are correcting bears. The purpose of correction of the level of weekly Tenkan - 1,2363. In General, the spirit remains in a downtrend. But to sell too early. It is not known how close the week. If it is above Tenkan - cancel the bullish scenario. If it is below - then we will break miniumum Sep - 1,2173.

GeRalD

a feeling that only the Europeans, for their closure recorded a profit, then the Americans have not missed your.

Massively dumped the dollar.

Probably closer to its closing, will start to buy it.

A couple of hesitation and slowly crouching down closer to the beginning of the day.

Forkon

In October, the low of September still struck, but did not stay there. On the weekly chart all this time the pair was holding below the weekly Tenkan, this week the level of the Tenkan-sen are very close to the levels of current prices. While on the week falling, but there is a chance to close above the Tenkan. In this case, we will consider the bullish direction.

Forkon

Today, the greenback showed its superiority over the Singapore counterpart. The steep climb gave the bulls in the Asian session. In the coming days we can observe further growth of the pair, and in the short term correction is very likely that we will see on Monday.

Alibur3

on the daily TF, the pair has broken the upper boundary of the wedge and made a impulse movement to the edge of the cloud, but while punching him failed. I think the first task for the formation of growth trends must break out of the boundaries of the cloud and test its boundaries at the top at the level of 1.2350. Next, likely to be followed by rollback.

Forkon

Next week we can expect upward movement. The week closed above the weekly Tenkan. More than two months on the pair continued the flat after reaching levels of minimob on 1,2100. Now opens the way for the return of the bulls to the weekly Kijun - 1,2550.

Ksiusha

For this pair see. what about the price is trampled in one place, expect the pair growth to the resistance level of 1.2410, but I think the higher the price until I can get through, otherwise, it may and fall below the level 1.2381 and then you can safely go to the bottom around the price of 1.2360

Ksiusha

All kind time of day! The pair showed good growth over the last few hours, and now she has nose rested at the resistance level of 1.2475, from whom I expect good and long reuse in the form of a downward correction approximately to the level of 1.2447 not higher, may go lower, otherwise, fixing prices above the level of 1.2475

Ksiusha

Again good day to all!Watching the couple still broke up, but yet so close and not getting to the 1.2475 level, but quite close to that point, and I still expect further growth for this pair, although it is possible that the dollar will still weaken their position smoothly and we will potechin on the bottom yet to the level of 1.2447, but we'll see

li$i tvoea

hi all, I will Express what I think for this pair, after a slight gap the price went up a foothold at the level of 1.2513, which is possible to observe a small downward correction, but still think for this pair expect further growth, although if the price will go in the next four hours below the level of 1.2502, it is possible that pitch on the bottom

Forkon

PA the pair continues the upward attitude, after release from the second support level of the weekly pivot (1,2302). The opening took place today above the daily pivot (1,2344). At the moment there was a necessary pullback to open a long position. From level 1 support, daily pivot (1,2333) you can buy.

Forkon

Spread for this currency pair in 10 points relative to the average volatility of 38 points in 20 days is quite high and amounts to 26.3% of daytime traffic. On the daily chart, the bears gradually achieve approval of the downtrend. The may low is already below the April. After the correction can be sold.

Forkon

The sale was unjustified, the pair rose up updating the March highs this year and the July highs of last year. Average daily volatility over the last 20 days rose to 48 points. The cost of 1 item is 0.8 $ per 1 lot. In an average day is for 1 lot of 3.84 USD.

vipincome

The daily trend was strong support for the bulls, allowing the pair to grow up a bit.Currently the pair fulfills a reversal pattern at the MACD and has already reached MA21.In the case of its breakdown to perform 1,2569.