USD/SGD

DemTrader

Mar 22, 2016
Globally PA USD/SGD goes upward movement. Clicking on the hourly chart we see the manifestation of the buyer. a large amount of good absorbing bar that confirms the purchase. For longuich transactions need to wait for test level 1 with a false takeaway and then buy. Or to place orders on the break of the high of the day and there to see the reaction. There is a feeling that the buyer is weakening, but still working from long.

Jul 28, 2018
Today's opening bid has already demonstrated some weakness of the us dollar. Most likely on Tuesday and Wednesday the American little more poparitsja, and then waiting for the rollback prices. I don't think this week's chart goes above the level 1,3800 USD/SGD. No confidence to bet on Bai. But sales have to wait for the signal.

Jul 28, 2018
I do not quite agree with Your statement (assumption) about the road on the South. Today's trades show that the Singapore dollar is not yet ready to radically break the trend, which lasts from April this year. But! On the other hand, I do not rule out a gradual reversal of the schedule to the South. Again - GRADUAL. Next week expect the growth of prices towards the recent highs (1,3868 USD/SGD).

vasy1920

Dec 11, 2017
Likely to evening of environment will go North to the area 1,38733 . Break - go to 1,39188 . If the rollback level 1,38067 .

AKEMrUnsurpassed

Oct 30, 2018
Good day traders , profit)

Decided today to assess the situation with the currency pair

USD/SGD. And to share thoughts and , of course , the forecast for the upcoming week .

So , straight to the point , without water and unnecessary words. In General , almost the whole week the trend was rising . In the coming week Wang further strengthened and the dominance of the Dollar,after all, fit the new nose. Myself, I plan to enter the BAY from the beginning of the week .

All good , success)

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
On the hourly chart USD/SGD went down breaking through the resistance level 1,3800 with a successful break below this level. The indicator RSI is almost at the level of 38.3. The makd indicator indicates a weak downward price movements. Likely to continue falling to the next support level, and from there can be a rebound in the opposite direction. On the H4 is below the resistance level of 1,3800 and the indicator does not show appropriate signals for operation on the pair.

Jul 28, 2018
Looking at the daily chart of the USD/SGD and mentally draw lines of support and resistance uptrend. But I begin to break down, forming a line - area. By the end of November - first half of December this area can be so bent that will turn into downtrend. Although why get ahead of ourselves? On Monday the very real collapse of the us dollar. His relief we have seen in many currency pairs.

p777oven

Nov 29, 2015
Quotes of USD/SGD are below the bullish support level of 1.3750, which entitles the sellers to bring them to the level of local purchases, which is slightly below the current price values. Our assumptions for Monday: prices will continue to fall from the current level of 1.3721 and to the level of bullish support 1.3687.

vasy1920

Dec 11, 2017
On the Friday's closing level formed another protorgovki prices. Most likely the price will go South.

Jul 28, 2018
The week started with a gap, highlighting the weakness of the us dollar at this stage. The desire to rehabilitate USD was immediately suppressed from the Singapore counterparts. Not promise whether the weakening USD, with a gradual reversal of the trend to the South? Not ruling it out. But I don't think the dollar will be very much significant. On the monthly chart shows that the price and so in recent years wanders quite low.

Jul 28, 2018
There is a temptation to put on a bye, but no determination. Yesterday saw a promising rise after the gap, and today the price again receded. I think that more will push the us dollar to the North, but not high. The global trend, it seems, produces a trend curve and the gradual reversal in the direction of strengthening Singapore dollar.

azfaraon

Mar 17, 2015
You and I observe the formation of a double bottom or is it the second wave according to Elliot, one way or another, the expected growth of the pair to the level of 1,3814. Upon closer examination schedule, traced the channel and interestingly the level of these coincided with the middle of this channel. As always a lot of options. If we take a look at the market from the "bird's eye view" that in General it turns out that the pair is medium, in fact already ended and now is the formation of a wave "C" and we will fall far and fast down.

Jul 28, 2018
From 19 to 26 November, the us dollar has created a good platform for today's growth. It is possible that not only the present. I think that this week will end in favor of buyers. But in General I do not see further potential for the USD rally above those highs, which was lit in October-November this year. So when the price approaches the mark 1,3830 consider it appropriate to play on the slide a large lot. If will be received by this clear signal.

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
USD/SGD on the hourly chart is in a narrow channel between the support level 1,3761 and the resistance 1,3783 turn to test their strength. The indicator RSI is almost at the 50 mark. The makd indicator indicates a strong upward movement of prices, but are already out of than purchases. On the H4 there is an opportunity to start selling it at RSI. Priority sale for at least 70 points.

ZigaSprin

Feb 28, 2017
is the Dollar - Singaporean are support line, and it is likely that the graph will go up and will do so in the near future. We are talking about the local upward movement, not global. So we will play on the buy and wait for the income, but it is important not to stagnate

p777oven

Nov 29, 2015
Yesterday quotes of USD/SGD has tried to test the bearish support level 1.3732, but the sellers did not admit him to the bulls. Our assumptions regarding the direction of prices on Monday: quotes will continue to fall from the current level of 1.3715 with the aim bearish testing the level of bullish support 1.3663.

Jul 28, 2018
Chart USD/SGD painted last week bullish candle. It would seem, a good sign for an uptrend. But the closing weeks, I think that is not very pleased with the buyers. Most likely in the near future schedule will include the price the horizontal line between 1,3740 and 1,3600. During horizontal movement will be monitoring the signals to enter the market. As for me, the Outlook for the Singapore dollar seem preferable.

Oct 18, 2018
USD/SGD. Technical analysis on all time frames it is recommended to actively buy the dollar is gaining momentum against the Singaporean. I think a couple will approach the resistance level at around 1,3875 and on the breakdown of which can be judged where the couple will move next, but I think it will be the North and the bullish trend will be observed. My main plan is still the promotion of a curve to the 1,4 mark where you will need to close the purchase transaction with a profit and look further for the indicators, news and the situation on the pair.