USD/SGD

Tonight the American dollar strengthened for almost all its major pairs. Was no exception and the Singapore dollar. I think that tomorrow will see the continuation of the local uptrend, although by and large do not see any prospects for the USD in this pair. Predict a rollback of the schedule to the South approximately from the level of 1,3750 - 1,3765 for the downward daily trend.

antonga

Good day, dear readers) That the us shows a graph of this currency pair? So, it is clearly seen that graph clearly was riding on the bears and they worked well day positions, namely the level with the price 1.37040! But it is worth considering one nuance, you can say the couple still have a place for bears) if they again take up the case, you can either go back to or drop below the level 1.36950! However, now there is a slight trend of growth, the level 1.37170 where a possible rebound or a break! Further bulls, in principle, there is little resistance at this level, but the strongest current level matters 1.37250! A breakout of this level is to gain a foothold, roughly in the area of 1.37300 prices! Well, the most distant for today bullish level is waiting for in district rates 1.37420! Traded in the range and all of the profit!

Guerrilla

USDSGD shows the last week the movement inside the channel. Confusing the situation is the fact that after working the medians at 1.3749 we got to the end of the signal line of the pitchfork, and the boundary of the channel is above the FSL that will create tension. More dynamic and forks included in the price reversal bottom. In the end, we have attempts to go above 1.3735 that several times before it was gently tested. And this level coincides with the median of the pitchfork Schiff H1. For ease of passage up, we now need a few markets to trade and after you approach the edge of the channel to break the UTL dynamic pitchforks, median and go to the top of the channel. For the reduction says nothing. Only remains to choose the right point to enter in a long pozitsii.

Apparently, the Singapore dollar will be able to finish the month on a positive note. I think that early next year, the Asian currency will continue to strengthen against the USD. But after a few months, in the area of indicators 1,3400-1.3350 levels, the USD/SGD expect strong bids from the us dollar. Now at a convenient moment suggest to play to a sell.

On the daily chart USD/SGD looming dome. The question arises, where this "dome" will be the second prop? At what price level it established? 1,3580, 1,3530 or even lower? The answer is not easy. But it's my guess that in the next few weeks until there are no prospects for the us dollar in this pair. When ready to put on a sell.

dracon1968

1 288
The USD/SGD on an hourly time interval. The price for this pair turned North from the support level of 1.3557. Moving on the chart is in the oversold pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave signals to buy the pair. Assume price movement to the North from a level of support to the level at 1.3634.

antonga

All kind time of day friends! In this currency pair, for trading in today take a range from 1.35500 1.36000 before! At the moment, the price goes from the top of the range while being still at the top! For the bears to do so, the first purpose 1.35750! If you run, take profit area price 1.35670, what in this area is the strongest at the current level, its breakout will be in trouble, however it happens, if that happens then another 2 goals 1.35480 and 1.35300 accordingly! Good trading and profit!

antonga

Good time of day! In this currency pair for today , take range for the trading 1.35470 - 1.35950! At the moment the chart is at the bottom of the trading range, however the access to the top was! This shows the course schedule between a bearish and a strong price level namely the bottom and top 1.35670 1.35730! but the attempts of bulls was not successful. Moreover, the chart formed a piercing line...So take on the bears of profit in the area 1.35530 and do not forget about the boundaries of the trading channel! all successful trade and profit! Oh, and in case of reversal, profit 1.35800 and the edge))

antonga

Good afternoon everyone! For this currency pair take a range of 1.35050 to 1.35630! At the moment, chart the pair is in the bottom of the trading channel! The bear reached the bottom of 1.35050, the bulls started to gain a little bit and moved a few previous bearish level 1.35250. Yet testet)In case of breaking, we go to the most powerful level for today, it 1.35440 which WFD Lee pierce) and the edge bulls at around 1.35630! good luck to all and profit! Traded well between the levels) Bears stronger)

dracon1968

1 288
The USD/SGD on the daily chart for longer term trading. The price for this pair turned North from the support level of 1.3497. Moving on the chart is in the oversold pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave signals to buy the pair. There is a possibility of price movement to the North from a level of support to the level at 1.3725.

clint

USD/SGD on a thirty-minute time frame has formed a reversal pattern called the shark and the price jumped from the 0.236 FIB level. Levels 0.886 1.618 BC and the XA are resistance for prices. Further, during several thirty minute bars expect the southern movement of the pair.

I've also opened a daily chart. But much later. Now your "dome" found support at the level of 1.35.))) Now on this day I see the last correction from the strong North momentum and it was the turn of the second wave. At least until maximum of the first, and even with its higher high.. Now, in my opinion, a wonderful time to buy a couple and wait a week or two.. Without the profit will not stay.. three Hundred points, you can (and should) take.. I think so..

dracon1968

1 288
The USD/SGD on the hourly chart. The price for this pair is at the resistance level of 1.3604. Moving on the chart located in the overbought zone pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave a signal to sell the pair. There is a possibility of price movement to the South from the resistance level to the level at 1.3560.

Over the last two weeks the price of the currency pair USD/SGD has swung up and down and closed in the same position as they were six months ago. I think that chart is a little roll down, and then the path extends several lines of support (for a falling trend, they will resist). There will "tug of war". For making specific decisions waiting
clear signals.

Mdyayaya.. I Fucked up last week, relying on the second ascending impulse. Based on the fact that the shutdown's going to stop and greenback again gain strength. And here, stopped only shutdown and the mess in Washington is gaining strength.)))

The Foundation to the South on the weakness of the dollar. Safety on the H4 - test the previous local minimum.. Well, no more of anything for a couple from Singapore, only the United States. And it is flat, long flat. My opinion..

At the end of each month with interest browsing graphics global movement trends. So the USD/SGD on monthly chart finishes drawing model "head and shoulders". In such a situation is unlikely to expect a strong Northern movement. But roll back in a southerly direction very promising. It remains to calculate the point of entry and exit. Focus, friends!

Induced-induced..))) "Head and shoulders" is good. But - schedule-monthly.. practicing figures a year can go.))

I am on H4 here at least a week trying to predict further price movement, and then I get only the North passage we may see 1.36 and return back to 1.35.

The Foundation: amid the ongoing trade war between the US and China, the currencies of the Asia-Pacific region are also trying not to lose and the most to reduce the cost to the United States dollar, not to be thrown overboard. Otherwise, their economies waits for the crash test. Singapore is not a "dummies" sit, I understand the problem, so hidden interventions are unlikely to refuse. So I think that at this point in time, Singapore will slowly but surely continue to decline to genbaku. My opinion..

dracon1968

1 288
The USD/SGD on the daily chart for longer term trading. The price for this pair turned North from the support level 1.3445. Moving on the chart is in the oversold pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave signals to buy the pair. It is assumed price movement to the North from a level of support to the level at the level of 1.3692.

MisterProfit

The forecast I made at the master class on January 31, but he still remains in force, so put it here )

The forecast is compiled using Fractal Nonlinear Wave Analysis basic meaning of which is to identify the fractal waves of prisoners in the ellipse whose sides are lines of support (resistance). Small fractals belong to large, forming a constant (not depending on timeframe) ratio. Using these relations one can predict several waves at once, that is mnogohodovki )). The most common course after the completion of the ellipse - the movement to the middle (heart) of the ellipse. In the "heart" of the ellipse is usually a corrective pattern (flat, zigzag, triangle).

LISICHKA24

USD/SGD on the hourly chart went down, breaking through the resistance level 1,3591 with a successful break below this level. The indicator RSI is almost at the 50 mark. The makd indicator says about the average upward movement of prices. On the H4 shows the possibility to start selling small lots on the indicator of the MACD and RSI. Makd almost came out of the zone and RSI above the level of 61.8.