USD/UAH

Alexey68

Well, as you can not understand! It is now( with falling prices and volumes from these areas -- such as metal, machinery, chemicals, etc.) grain trade comes to the fore. But this currency gain in previous years did not exceed 5-7% from total amount! Even 10 billion is a trifle! That's not even enough to compensate for gas purchases. I'm not talking about the rest of the import. That's what I am! The agricultural sector should develop -- with this stupid argument! But he can't be the locomotive for the economy of a country like Ukraine. Just too big and we are us is still a lot that I can count on one agricultural sector. What everybody wants, that would be better -- it is clear! But without recovery of export industries of high-tech products -- the situation will not improve. We are not Saudi Arabia and not Russia -- who can live at the expense of export of raw materials. Then Ukraine will go the way not the UAE, and any of the "banana republics" of the African spill. That's bad! I have no doubt that you give credit and the national Bank will hold the rate to a reasonable value this year. Only thing to do. Also the development of grain production is limited in its growth. But, if regained its shipbuilding industry, one construction of an aircraft carrier( China or India) would bring foreign exchange earnings -- far more than the harvests of grain! The same applies to heavy transport engineering, Turboatom, Yuzhmash and much much more! And it's all for scrap-also really brings foreign exchange earnings to support the hryvnia. It hurts me to look at -- what happens to Ukraine!

Aleks5520

You probably got me wrong, I'm not saying that the country will stay on the same agribusiness, I said that a twofold increase in the export engine of the economy it is not a trifle. About investment in agrologistika you probably also do not know what I meant. Google on investment is only one company NIBULON, and how much they are now building factories as processing and shipbuilding, how many barges are already rented, and how many ships you plan to build these factories in the next few years... 100 vessels, large letters a HUNDRED SHIPS! This was when it was? The entire independence built ten times less. And it is only investments in agrologistika, which is now billions of dollars being spent.

Alexey68

I not only heard, but also worked with NIBULON! Besides-I still hate that they have a terminal arranged on ChSZ, where previously there was the outfitting of the shop carriers! It was a unique enterprise with a deep-water fairway, and from there the grain is send! And this policy did not begin yesterday! This is 2005 going! And the nonsense about 100 vessels -- do not want to talk! Thank God well aware of the situation on ChSZ and plant of 61-Guo kommunara. If you think that passing the boat-this SHIP, of course! And what does all this logistics??? You don't understand -- what is happening??? You on logistics for the export of bananas in Africa read!!! Don't want to discuss it -- "the great agricultural Empire" growing global concerns of agricultural products and export it abroad waiting for the fate of Gabon and Benin! Therefore, the torque is less dependent on the economy and on more credit injections.

Артист1991

The hryvnia will fall now.Summer is always traditionally a lull,but the fall out from the holidays, the employees of the national Bank and starts the carousel.Starts the heating season,purchases of various raw materials(which is traded for dollars).New loans will begin from the International monetary Fund and new conditions for execution.In General, anything good in the fall of hryvnia is to be expected.The information is 100% accurate.

Alximik2006

Hi all! I'm here for the first time. Didn't even know that there is such a branch. I am also from the hryvnia in the autumn traditionally nothing good do not wait. Almost all serious jumps in the abyss happened at this time of year. Though amid all the increasing talk of early elections, maybe popomanaseu. I am of course very funny conversations about improving the economy. Britain for example has reinforced the rise of the national currency, increasing incomes. And in Ukraine there is total impoverishment.

Alexey68

It is traditional for Ukraine. In autumn and winter increased purchase of imports, and the export revenue is declining. Of course there is a shortage of currency. The population now has little impact on the hryvnia-just impoverished and it is not to buy currency. Loan think will give, because without it, the hryvnia would not hold.

korbann

Sales M15 - 27.18, 27.61, 28.07, levels purchases 24.52, 24.98, 25.41.

The levels of purchases D1 - 25.20, 24.67, 24.11, sales 27.42, 27.96, 28.52. You can buy up to the level of 27.42, next level and 28.52 27.96.

ctmcn

The question was simple and specific - the answer is no, that means no idiots, so do not be 19-21, so it will be 37.

P. S. You, Yura on Finance need, on a branch of Uncle Sasha "the foreign Exchange market in the context" - there soon will be 5 years old as at 19 waiting.

yuri_m

Iron logic!
In such cases, I usually say "time will tell who was right"... Will 19, will be 37 - the question of when and in what sequence. If the course is 37 will be in 2085 - the forecast was right?

What does warm to the soft? Then one situation was now very different... I might as well you dump the same branch, where the ruble is waiting again on the 23rd, and the pound is at 1.60.

sevenpounds

And course owners - two components are completely independent from each other. There is a computer program with a set algorithm!!! There is the dimension of the fluctuations for each currency ( for whites), for example, the pound always!!! ranges 2.2-0.85, € 1.8-0.4..., United Arab Emirates dirham 3.67+-0.02% over 10 years- "it's for their own." And there are currencies for which you have created fluctuations in the growth rate (a different world)... for example Russia - trend in rubles(including denominations) 88000% since 1990, Ukraine 43000% (the coupon, the karbovanets, UAH...), Belarus 208000% drop ... Africa... Asia....Thus the bankers are collecting tribute in the world, earning fluctuations, but in different ways.

All against this script:

- our currency is always depreciating(trend given by the bankers)

- ends the weaker dollar and ahead of 3rd wave growth

- growth stops at SIPI and ahead of 666

- ended the wave of strengthening of the UAH (wave 2 32.5-23.5)

ctmcn

Smart tarilis greens all over the hryvnia in August 2008, then in August of 2013.

The "optimists" tarilis dollar loans car, an apartment, etc.

That was on now they all know everyone is waiting for a 6.5 to 8 for 19. Of course, it will, after the denomination...I think so

PS In the post above all properly displayed, a trend in one direction.

yuri_m

Not surprised. For the hryvnia summer always was the period of strengthening, and always at the end of August, people bought the mattress dollars... the Reason is simple: leave, reduced business activity, plus there is no canopy for the purchase of energy. From September, the Commerce was again harnessed to work, the shadow turnover increased - the dollar went up. Plus a huge gas purchases in Russia for the winter...

Not optimistic, but heteroderinae. Monetary loan was at 4.5%, the hryvnia under 15-20% - that's the type of savings. In the end, the "savings" got a great hand... No wonder all your life, all the economists said, and will say: "take the loan only in the currency in which they earn their living".

ctmcn

Jura, a feeling that you were in Ukraine was neither in 2008 nor in 2013. Which is somewhat strange.

I'm talking about the recurrence of "all around" factors are not important - external or internal. If a cycle of 5 years, following the horse racing course in 2018 - what it is all logical. After all, the hryvnia unsecured - clean paper. And don't tell me it's not that it is "hard currency".

korbann

Hi. Sales levels M5 - 27.44, 27.22, 27.00, levels purchases - 26.08, 25.92, 25.69.

Sales M15 27.86, 27.50, 27.11, the levels of purchases - 25.64, 25.28, 24.90.

Levels purchases H1 - 25.27, 24.81, 24.35, sales - 27.99, 27.54, 27.08.

Golden Ghost

Daily chart to trade on the currency pair USD/UAN shows an upward trend the pair is growing further ,thereby devaluing the hryvnia and now she still continues to test the strength of your resistance level on a mark 27,1665 in the breakdown, which the pair will grow to the level already 27,2840, and will sell the pair, the support level for the pair will be the mark 26,7620, and in its breakdown of the pair will fall to the level 26,4250, but it is unlikely.

sergeyfsa

Against the background of recent events in Ukraine and the world against this country, I think that the dollar will rise to the top, and the hryvnia to depreciate. And on account of recent events which occurred in this country, Yes, there is what is the replacement of banknotes for coins and it is meant that the devaluation of the currency but unfortunately the way it is.