What Forex trading strategy should I use?

Sovetnik4forex

I think this article in the first place will be very useful for the beginners, I hope it will help you to go in the right direction and still find the principle of trading that you will be the most interesting and profitable. This is the main theme of this article. Now I will try to share the "gems from the garbage."

All the time that I have given and continue to give to Forex, I always learn and learn something new. There is no single correct solution.

Below I have identified the main 7 methods of trade, of the millions of others that in my opinion can bring real profit.

I think this method of trade a sign of almost any trader, unfortunately at the time of writing this article on my website about this method, not so much, but it's a matter of time. The main advantage is that the whole trading is done without indicators. Some information about this method you can learn from the pages of my blog.

The basis of these trading systems is the following: the Market can move in three directions bullish trend bearish trend and flat. Using these trading strategies traders profit when the market moves up or down. Unfortunately, when the market is flat indicators used in trade show a huge amount of noise and may experience losses.

If you are using such trading strategies the beginner it is very difficult to start earning, all indicators need to get used to and start to properly read them.

This is due to the fact that all the trend indicators are usually lagging, and those indicators that try to predict the future in any possible kind of calculation is very difficult to maintain a high expectation.

Some of the best trend strategies, will be posted on my website, so check back soon.

The strategy is based on the levels of support and resistance will always work. This is due to the fact that traders believe in these levels based on historical data. Traders believe in any area that they think the price will either break through or bounce. These levels also very much depend on the number of supply and demand and as a consequence the emergence of a certain volume. Often the result of the combination of these data is the price consolidation(flat - side movement).

In order to learn how to extract from trading with this method - you must understand all that is happening.

Just want to say that I use this method in the analysis of the market. In order to obtain the results of this analysis refer to signals Forex.

The basis of this principle of trade is that the oscillating movement of any indicator that often does not reflect the real price movement. Because of this, the price can make higher peaks while the indicator will draw lower peaks. Because of this there are different types of divergences.

A combination of several pair - correlation

Here the basis is that the economic events in America and Europe have an impact not only on its currency, but other currencies too. Thus, it is possible to analyze the movement of one currency pair against another.

This trading method the strength is not much, as you have to consider all possible factors and the indicators. Often beginners do resort to this method without realizing it.

I would not recommend to use this method for inexperienced traders.

This method of trading is gathering momentum, more and more newcomers to fall for tricks fraudsters offering automatic advisers with words about the enormous profitability.

Unfortunately I have not yet found such a robot that could absolutely without human intervention to make stable profit always, you must understanding what makes a robot and, if necessary, he must help.

Although in General the idea of automatic trading systems are very interesting, programming is rapidly growing, maybe someday will be created for such software product.

Some new items I affect its functionality, certainly for them and ask is not a small amount.

I invite discussion in the comments of all traders, as has started to trade profitably, and only beginners.

Share your trading methods and I think it's sure to get even kompensiruet.

Merida

I personally use divergence. Always reliable and predictable. My trading strategy is 50% of the application - for example, from 30 August to 4 September beautiful divergence on EUR/USD on H4. The chart has formed a bottom and turned around. It is a pity that this phenomenon is not particularly frequent, maybe once a month, but how clearly and accurately - one goal, one shot

Sovetnik4forex

By the way, I, too, saw the diver, but according to my indicators, he was later vindicated, so was not included in the market. Which is a pity) Yes, not a frequent phenomenon of divergence. The same divergence well-behaved on gold work!

Akles

It is better to use strategy which brings profit!
I used the strategy which to me are more understandable, even fun to trade, and in the case of an emergency it is easier to find a positive way out. I have been trading the last time Japanese candlesticks, technical figure, moving averages, technical figures and experimenting with martingale and lokas.

dzhanna

Of the many trading systems somehow more understandable system Price Action.To trade this method does not need the usual indicators simply view on Japanese candlesticks .That is all you need to trade this schedule.Price Action techniques give the opportunity to enter the market early and be quick to take profits before the market once again change direction.

felex52a

I for example, are trading at levels Murea not to say that super but a loss is not great. It seems to me that every vehicle has its drawbacks and its advantages. Do not argue your vehicle is interesting, read about it, I'll try to test on a demo account.

if so unsubscribed.

yrved

The best trading strategy is the one that you yourself suffered, financil and come-to life. To learn from a guru you can, but all the details they won't tell you. You can take them just the lot and paste in your trading strategy. And the only way to become profitable in the Forex market. The advisors can say the following - there are profitable, but they do not ever merged your Deposit they need to tweak the handles, but it needs a complete understanding of what and how a Counsellor does.

samit

I am trading not always profitable. Work recently. At first he just sat there looking at terminal s "caught" moments of rise and fall rates, respectively bought or sold. So infrequently, but could have been in profit. Then I used the Advisor and it also had a small profit, but then the EA merged my Deposit. Hope to find a profitable strategy.

rutttvvv

Fibonacci levels is a good thing I too trade using these levels in my trading system I found on the Internet altered under itself has changed in General, sold on the demo, all the rules the profit is for six months, right now, thinking to move to real however as a year and a half demo life spent not in vain I hope

nimfai

I think the best would be the strategy that you may not even invented himself, but he will test, will choose for themselves the settings of the indicators, understand what it is based and will be able to earn. Regarding advisers, it is certainly good when you think machine, but even the best Advisor cannot predict the market movements. If trade Advisor, I should always watch him and, if the situation demands it, to turn it off and trade for myself.

strong88

Each trader chooses a strategy at which it will trade and use, I would not have chosen the strategy of using the indicators, because as for me the most risky, better to create your own and test it on history, so it will be better.

Juli88

I tested a lot of strategies the most appropriate I liked the strategy of "Silver" it works well on aggressive pair AUDJPY to USDJPY

Sartimus

Try the strategy on a breakout or on a pullback from the levels.They are easy to understand for beginners.We find a strong level and work on the breakout or the pullback from him.If the level is strong then rolled back, if the weak local and the breakdown.In the case of loss double order.It's simple.

igrok001

generally one of the most reliable trading strategies is a strategy trend following...it takes very little...a few EMA what a stochastic oscillator...for example....It's simple but reliable...Well, still not interfere with the indicator of support levels of resistance...

drumunit

From fellow traders your style, life, strategy, and capital, respectively, i.e. Deposit. In my opinion the value of the Deposit should dominate the choice of strategy. How to reduce the risk and increase capital here is my strategy. Open terminal, look at a graph, analyze the anticipated price movement range, and its most probable motion. Included in the market. Set goals it is important to determine where to put the stop loss. Small profits, if not losses, it is a great profit. All.

формула

Everyone will tell you that in trading it is better to use those systems, which generate stable profit. But I would say that it is not fully the correct view. No one in the world, and especially indicators, or technical analysis, and everything else... I can't fully getting to the point to sponsirovat - where the market will go. And what about trading systems, it's probably for a good profit but with greater risk, good those systems that provide early signals for entry into the market are systems that work on divergence - define them. For example, I like one of them Master_Method - 1000$.

dendyboy

Yes, I agree and support, not the most harmful strategy. Since still all indicators converge to the price and follow it. A lot of them to place in the terminal there is no need. The best and simplest options systems indicators advises A. elder for example. I advise you to find his videos and see for yourself many will Chechnya. I have to Stochastic pribulla zigzag. Which cuts off the excess noises of the market.

Nitrosum

All welcome!!! Advise the novice trader (very beginner) a couple of launch strategies that do not generate exorbitant profits, but also risks which are minimal. Thank you all in advance!!!

Falco

Support the people who say that it is better to start with an easy one. Just moving averages for this in full fit. There are of course a number of disadvantages on them and weaknesses. But in order to understand to trade suitable

dendyboy

MA or moving average or, preferably, three intervals of 13, 26 and 100. The three elements of the graph will not lie and go against you price, but rather you versus the cost. You should always login s market in the course of the trend and come out in moments of highs and lows at the local level. It is better to use a trend strategiei simple type, you can start to master A. elder two simple strategy, but very reliable and basic.